The analog display offers scope like functions for a large unlimited number of signals. It can handle short, repetitive waveforms as well as long transient recorder like acquisitions.The analog display is the main display for acquired or calculated analog signals. It is possible to show different kinds of signals with different scalings and different x-axis in one display as well as showing segmented signals (like Multiple Recording or Gated Sampling) signals together with continuous signals.
A large number of zoom and scroll functions are at hand with simple mouse clicks. Easy measurements can be done using the cursor functions. Zoom bookmarks and comments inside the display help to document the signal.
The preview window offers different benefits:
- a complete overview of the acquired signal (even if it is several GBytes long)
- shows the exact position of the current zoom display inside the complete acquisition
- move the zoom area with drag and drop to a different part of the complete acquisition
- define a new zoom area inside the complete acquisition with the mouse
- resize the current zoom area with drag and drop inside the complete acquisition