65xx 16 Bit AWG 125 MS/s
General Purpose 16 Bit Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Waveform output with fast FIFO mode
- Simultaneous waveform generation on all channels
- Output ±3 V into 50 ohm
- Output ±6 V into high impedance
- Programmable output level per channel
- Software selectable output filters
- Sequence Mode
General Purpose 16 Bit Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The 65xx series is a standard high-resolution arbitrary waveform generator that fits hundreds of different applications. The 65xx series has some outstanding features that other manufacturers do not offer:
- Up to 8 synchronous channels on one card
- Integrated FIFO mode
- Large memory
- Easy internal synchronization with A/D digitizer cards of M2p.59xx series
- Different output modes: singleshot, loop, start, single restart, multiple replay, gated replay, sequence mode
The 65xx is the general arbitrary waveform generator product and fits a lot of applications. For higher sampling rate a new AWG product based on the M4i platform is available:
- 66xx series: 16 bit arbitrary waveform generator with 4 channels 625 MS/s
Choose your platform
The Spectrum PCIe cards fit into standard PCI Express slots like found in nearly any PC. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum DN2 LXI/Ethernet devices offer a small mobile solution that can be connected via Ethernet to any PC/Laptop or remotely through LAN.
The Spectrum DN6 LXI/Ethernet devices offer multiple channels in a 19" desktop or rack-mount solution that can be connected via Ethernet to any PC/Laptop or remotely through LAN.