General Purpose Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Unique: waveform output with FIFO mode
- 1, 2, 4 or 8 synchronous channels on one card
- Simultaneous waveform generation on all channels
- Output ±3 V into 50 ohm
- Programmable output offset and level per channel
- Software selectable filters
- Combinable with A/D and Digital I/O products
- Output amplifer option with ±10 V available
- Sequence mode
Choose your platform
The Spectrum DN2 LXI/Ethernet devices offer a small mobile solution that can be connected via Ethernet to any PC/Laptop or remotely through LAN.
The Spectrum PCI/PCI-X cards fit into legacy parallel PCI bus slots as found in older systems or industral PCIs. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum PCIe cards fit into standard PCI Express slots like found in nearly any PC. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum cPCI 6U cards fit in legacy 6U CompactPCI slots. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum PXI cards fit in dedicated PXI slots as well as PXI/PXIe hybrid slots. The PXI support different PXI features to allow synchronization of multiple cards.