Pattern Generator with Programmable Levels, Output Levels between -2V and +10V
- Matching ECL, PECL, TTL, LVDS, LVTTL, CMOS or LVCMOS and many more
- Output levels individually programmable per 4 digital lines
- Up to 40 MS/s with 32 channels
- Outputs can disbled (tristate) separately
- FIFO mode included
- Different versions with 10 MS/s up to 40 MS/s
- Internal synchronization with A/D, D/A, Digital I/O
- Sequence Mode, Singleshot, Loop, Single Restart
Choose your platform
The Spectrum PCI/PCI-X cards fit into legacy parallel PCI bus slots as found in older systems or industral PCIs. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum PCIe cards fit into standard PCI Express slots like found in nearly any PC. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum cPCI 6U cards fit in legacy 6U CompactPCI slots. Multiple cards can be synchronized with the star-hub.
The Spectrum PXI cards fit in dedicated PXI slots as well as PXI/PXIe hybrid slots. The PXI support different PXI features to allow synchronization of multiple cards.