Drivers and Examples Overview | Spectrum
Operating Systems and Tools
The Spectrum cards are supported under Windows and Linux operating systems, both 32 bit and 64 bit versions. Both operating system platforms work with the same API which makes porting software easy. For maintenance and tests the Spectrum Control Center is available for both platforms also.
- Windows Drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Linux Drivers for different Linux distributions
- Spectrum Control Center - maintenance, test, updates and information on Spectrum cards
- Spectrum Remote Server - LAN remote access of any M2i, M3i and M4i product from Spectrum
Support for 3rd party products and programming language examples
Based on the easy to use Spectrum API a wide bunch of different programming languages and 3rd party products is directly supported with drivers and examples:
- C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, .NET, ...
- LabVIEW drivers
- MATLAB drivers
- LabWindows/CVI support
- IVI drivers